The Stack (NEW!)
The Stack (NEW!)
The Stack is a sleek, compact, commercial grade wall mounted anchoring system with 7 anchor points to lock in your StackTrax attachments. Create a one stop shop for station base training without requiring much space. Have all of your fitness needs within reach with The Stack!
- Saves Time & Space! Go from pull-ups, to rope pulls, to resistance training, to landmine power work in seconds and all in the same space!
- Creates Station Based Training For Your Facility. Now trainers can have their own station to work with clients without disrupting the flow of the gym. Or, have multiple Stacks set up for an efficient way to train groups.
- Serve More Clients. Serve more clients by utilizing that empty space on your wall by creating a whole new training environment.
- Accommodating Heights. With 7 anchor points to connect the attachments to, you can accommodate different heights and add versatility in exercises with every new angle.
- The Stack with 7 attachment points (mounts come attached)
- 1 Multi-Bar Attachment: (for pull-ups, push-ups, core toe lock, nordic curls, SL squats)
- 1 Handle Anchor Attachment (for bands, suspension trainers, ropes etc)
- 1 RX505 Rope Drum Attachment (3 levels of resistance for grip strength and cardiovascular conditioning)
- 1 Landmine Attachment (for strength, core and power training)
- Resistance Band Set (3 resistance bands, ankle cuffs, handles & storage bag)
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED (These are custom made and take about 2-3 weeks to ship)
Weight: 27 pounds
Material: 10 Gauge Steel Tubing
Max Weight: 320 lbs.
**MADE IN THE USA**
The Stack can be installed on wood studs, concrete, brick, metal posts and various racks.
Are You A Gym Owner Or Buying More Than One?
Call (781.591.0529) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) For Customized Packaging & Pricing for outfitting your gym.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
After you receive any StackTrax products and are not 100% satisfied, you have the ability to return your products no questions asked. We want to ensure every customer is happy with their purchase and if not, they are able to organize a return worry-free!
You will receive your product by UPS in 2-6 business days. We offer Free US shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders over $150. Orders outside the United States and lower 48 states may be subject to additional duties and fees.
All StackTrax products may be returned within 30 days of delivery. Items need to be in the original packaging. Contact us at email@example.com to start a return.
Important Install Instructions
StackTrax mounts need to be installed on a flat, solid surface. If installing our Single Mounts on drywall into a stud, we highly recommend using a stringer board to add security to your wall. Build a stringer board and watch our install videos
The First Detachable Fitness System
StackTrax creates a mounting station for releasable and portable fitness attachments.
START YOUR NEW FITNESS JOURNEY
With StackTrax Exercise Basics
Lock the Multi-Bar on hightraxfor pull-ups, dead hangs or core. Modify your pull-ups by bringing it to the middletrax for seated pull-ups and body weight rows.
Resistance Band Training
Attach your resistance bands to the Handle Anchor at the high, medium and low Mount for hundreds of resistance training exercises.
Body Weight Dips
Bring the Multi-Bar to the low Mounting Trax to perform dips to get the proper angle for the shoulders and fuller range of motion throughout the movement.
Incline Push Ups
Attach the Multi-Bar to either the middle or lower Mounting Trax to maximize your pull-up progressions. Minimize wrist pain, get full range of motion and increase your strength by using the Multi-Bar to progress your push-ups. Flip the Multi-Bar in the downward position to add another level of difficulty!
Attach the Multi-Bar to the middle Mounting Trax to use as an assisted balance bar for lower body exercises. Using the Multi-Bar to stabilize your body, you can get full range of motion and have proper form for lunges and other lower body exercises.
In addition to a wall stud, StackTrax can also be mounted to concrete, cinder block, wood posts, metal posts, or various gym racks.
Hardware included for wood/tree only. We recommend using a Tapcon Concrete Anchors.